Desktop Analyst Consultant
Title: Desktop Analyst Consultant
About the Opportunity: Desktop Analyst Consultant to assist in the assessment, remediation, and deployment of client hardware and test equipment for dozens of labs across our company. You will be provided the opportunity to expand your technical IT experience, through collaboration with cross functional teams, and the delivery of a wide range of services and technologies to help us meet or exceed security and compliance standards.
Duration: 6+ months. W2 contract with health/dental/vision/401k match/holidays/sick days. Must be US Citizen.
- Experience supporting client systems in a complex environment
- Able to work autonomously from a task backlog.
- Willing to challenge yourself to learn and share with team members in a broad range of technical areas to enhance the operating environment.
- Understands the value of being proactive
- Understands how to provide instructions to users in non-technical and concise terms
- Driven to leverage automation platforms to improve efficiency, security, and the user experience
Ideal Qualifications & Expertise:
- 4+ years of Client Administration experience for a large organization.
- Understanding of various infrastructure technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory.
- Experience imagine and deploying Windows 10 and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL) in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to understand and validate GPO RSoP configuration policies on client machines.
- Experience with application packaging and deployment solutions (SCCM, Ansible/AWX).
Background supporting user requests related to user account rights & permissions, new account creation, and directory maintenance.
- Experience reviewing and remediating risks resulting from vulnerability scan results.
- Familiarity with Windows 10 OS based security (Bitlocker, Defender, etc.).
- Ability to work on-site between 8 AM and 6 PM PT.
- US Citizenship Required
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.