San Diego, California
Title Contract Recruiter- 100% REMOTE
About the Opportunity: A growing public tech company is looking to add at Contract Recruiter to their team! This position will concentrate on sourcing for entry level positions and is a 6-month long engagement
Duration: 6+ months
- Full life cycle recruiting in support of entry level roles within administrative, human resources, sales, marketing, operational accounting, and customer success functions.
- Ability to partner with hiring authorities to understand hiring needs, job requirements, and team dynamics.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition
- Identifying, attracting, screening, and securing top talent (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels
- Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates
Qualifications & Expertise:
• 2+ Years of recruiting experience within internal recruiting or agency recruiting
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and dynamic approach to working with hiring authorities to scoping hiring needs and developing sourcing strategies
• Desire to contribute to fast-paced growth
• Highly organized and decisive problem solver
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.