Site Reliability Engineer
Title: Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
About the Opportunity: Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for global technology company. Opportunity to bring in and establish best practices. Work across teams and tech groups. Mix of infrastructure(cloud & on-prem). AWS & Azure.
- Collaborate with teammates to understand requirements and implement cloud-based solutions, using DevOps practices and an agile software methodology, that solve unique problems and challenges.
- Responsible for developing and deploying automation scripts that deliver secure, scalable solutions using the latest in cloud computing technology and services.
- Experience using infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Experience with automation utilizing CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity working within all stages of the SDLC
- Experience working through the entire project lifecycle
- Familiarity with site reliability best practices
- Experience working with appropriate scripting languages and operating systems software (e.g., PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with container technology
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.