Senior Network Architect
Title: Senior Network Architect
About the Opportunity: Senior Network Architect. Direct Hire. US Citizenship required. Established global network with the opportunity to make changes to and guide the future of. Large enterprise, multi-cloud, multi-vendor environment. Cloud AWS and Azure. 50% talking to customers and understanding needs, 10% working with vendors, 25% coming up with solutions, 15% hands on networking.
- Design, develop, deploy, and ensure the reliability for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid networks
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality enabling us to scale
- Automate network maintenance, testing, and instrumentation to reduce risks and enable data driven decisions
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of rapidly growing global footprint
- Collaboration with internal customers and business leaders on designs/solutions; driving solutions from concept to release
- Develop standards and guardrails to ensure security and best practices are embedded into product/service offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments
- Experience with multiple public cloud platforms, services, and design patterns
- Experience with routing protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, or MPLS
- Experience with network concepts such as SDN, SD-WAN, hub and spoke, or leaf and spine topologies
- Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS or Junos
- Experience defining and implementing network security controls
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Proficient in software development tools, source code control environment
- Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and systematic approach to troubleshooting
- US Citizenship required
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.