Recruiting Manager - Finance & Accounting
San Diego, California
JOB OPENING: Recruiting Manager, Finance & Accounting
Sayva Solutions' Technology practice is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Manager to make an immediate impact. You will be a key contributor and will be joining a high performing recruiting team to find amazing talent for many of San Diego’s top employers.
Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. We strive to incorporate our core values of integrity, accountability, attitude, and unity in everything we do. Sayva has been awarded one of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2018, one of San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies since 2017, and on the Inc. 5000 list since 2019.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Finance and Accounting professionals through professional networking events, LinkedIn, introductory phone calls, job boards (e.g. Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.), and referrals.
- Staying up to date on all industry trends, current events, company landscape, hot topics, etc.
- Qualify candidates through resume review, in person meetings, and reference checks. Provide market insight, career advice, and information regarding opportunities that match the candidate’s experience, goals, and interests.
- Be an active, value-add partner throughout the candidate interview process to include interview preparation & debrief, offer negotiations, offer acceptance & onboarding, and maintaining ongoing communication with the candidate.
- Manage client account relationships – participating in intake calls, documenting job details, entering information into the CRM, and submitting qualified candidates to the vendor management system.
- Maintain candidates submitted in the vendor management system, coordinate interviews, and manage consultant onboarding.
- Coordinate with third party providers – provide job details, review candidate submissions, and communicate feedback and action items.
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 2+ years recruiting, sales, or account management experience, ideally in the Finance and Accounting space.
- Strong written and verbal communication, relationship building, listening, organizational, multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and time-management skills
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency, resiliency, and adaptability to changing priorities
- Must thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Critical to have a high degree of professionalism, discernment for confidentiality, strong work ethic, and integrity
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k with match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Hybrid work schedule
- Charity and team building events
- Fun office environment (with sit/stand desks and games room)
Sound like you? Check us out at www.sayvasolutions.com and let us know why we can’t live without you!