Recruiting Manager - Technology
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity:
Sayva Solutions' Technology practice is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Manager to make an immediate impact. You will be a key contributor and will be joining a high performing recruiting team to find amazing talent for many of San Diego’s top employers.
Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. We strive to incorporate our core values of integrity, accountability, attitude, and unity in everything we do. Sayva has been awarded one of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2018, one of San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies since 2017, and on the Inc. 5000 list since 2019.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with IT and Technology professionals through professional networking events, LinkedIn, introductory phone calls, job boards (e.g. Monster, DICE, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.), and referrals.
- Staying up to date on all industry trends, current events, company landscape, hot topics, etc.
- Qualify candidates through resume review, in person meetings, and reference checks. Provide market insight, career advice, and information regarding opportunities that match the candidate’s experience, goals, and interests.
- Be an active, value-add partner throughout the candidate interview process to include interview preparation & debrief, offer negotiations, offer acceptance & onboarding, and maintaining ongoing communication with the candidate.
- Manage client account relationships – participating in intake calls, documenting job details, entering information into the CRM, and submitting qualified candidates to the vendor management system.
- Maintain candidates submitted in the vendor management system, coordinate interviews, and manage consultant onboarding.
- Coordinate with third party providers – provide job details, review candidate submissions, and communicate feedback and action items.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and recruiting and/ or staffing experience may be considered
- 3+ years of recruiting, preferably in IT/Software Development and focusing on the San Diego Market
- The aptitude to recognize the difference between a good candidate and a great candidate
- Hands-on experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience in sourcing through multiple channels
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, account executives and candidates
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Our Benefits and Perks:
- 100% employer paid health
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Hybrid and remote work schedule
- Charity and team building events
- Fun office environment (with sit/stand desks, gym, and games room)