QA Consultant - Remediation
San Diego , California
Title: QA Consultant (Remediation Project)
About the Opportunity: Our client is searching for a highly talented QA Consultant to help support a remediation project which will span across multiple product lines.
Duration: 6 month starting contract (high likelihood of extending)
- Working hand-in-hand with security expert for updating their applications and server configurations to be compliant with policies and industry best practices
- Identifying applications which need remediation which include their flagship product, CRM, shop management product as well as two eCommerce based platforms
- Work with cross-functional teams (both technical and non-technical) to gather necessary requirements
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience working with OWASP ZAP, Fiddler or similar tools
- Experience with the design and implementation of test plans including regression tests and ad-hoc tests
- Experience with in-browser dev tools for common browsers including FireFox, Chrome, Edge
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban environments
- Strong communication and ability to interface with cross-functional teams, including C-level executives
- Preferred experience working with financial systems/technologies
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.