Software Development Consultant - Remediation
San Diego , California
Title: Software Development Consultant (Remediation Project)
About the Opportunity: Our client is searching for highly talented software engineer to help support a remediation project which will span across multiple product lines.
Duration: 6 month starting contract (very high likelihood of extending)
- Working hand-in-hand with security expert for updating their applications and server configurations to be compliant with policies and industry best practices
- Identifying applications which need remediation which include their flagship product, CRM, shop management product as well as two eCommerce based platforms
- Full stack development with a heavier emphasis on server-side backend development
- Work with cross-functional teams (both technical and non-technical) to gather necessary requirements
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in C#/.NET application development for commercial grade applications
- Experience working with MS technologies including WebAPI, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, Visual Studio, etc.
- Strong experience working with MS SQL databases (versions 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016)
- Experience with unit testing working with tools such as NUnit
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban environments
- Strong communication and ability to interface with cross-functional teams, including C-level executives
- Preferred experience working with financial systems/technologies
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.