Principal SEC Financial Reporting Analyst
Category: Accounting & Finance
Title Principal SEC Financial Reporting Analyst
About the Opportunity: Leading and stable actions sports brand is looking for a Principal SEC Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team! The Principal SEC Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for supervising and participating in the entire financial reporting process.
- Assist with the preparation of external financial reporting to the SEC, including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks, and other periodic filings
- Prepare and/or review monthly and quarterly internal and external reports
- Manage XBRL tagging and review process
- Assist with monitoring, researching, and implementing changes in SEC and GAAP accounting and disclosure rules and regulations
- Prepare complex accounting entries, account reconciliations, and work papers related to unique GAAP transactions
- Regularly recommend process changes and improvements in SEC reporting
- Preparation and/or review of main financial statements, various footnote and MD&A schedules and disclosures
- Supervise the accounting of fixed assets, which includes the review of journal entries to record asset additions/disposals, intercompany transfers, and depreciation expense, in addition to the compilation of the global, consolidated fixed asset rollforward schedule.
- Supervise the accounting for leases, which includes review of new or modified lease agreements in the Company’s lease accounting software and review of lease activity rollforwards.
- CPA license preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Experience preparing and filing SEC reports
- Experience in addressing complex accounting issues
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.