Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Senior FP&A Consultant
About the Opportunity: A large public San Diego-based company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst Consultant to support the FP&A function. This consultant will own the budgeting, forecasting, planning, and reporting in addition to supporting development opportunities.
Duration: This project starts ASAP and will run 3 months at a minimum, with potential for long-term extension. This project will be a blend of on-site and remote with 3 days/week in the office
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process, monthly and quarterly
- Provides one-year plan and will support creating the five-year plan
- Manage weekly reporting to operations team, work with development on Real Estate development opportunities
- Provide financial modeling
- Support the monthly and quarterly reporting process
- Provide KPI reporting for management and senior management
- Create and support process improvements and implementing best practices
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Similar, required
- 3+ years’ experience with full-cycle FP&A experience, with ideally modeling
- Industry experience in Retail or Real Estate
- Systems experience with Oracle and advanced in Excel
- Team player approach with a high EQ and business acumen
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.