FP&A Manager Consultant
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
FP&A Manager Consultant
About the Opportunity: A large public San Diego-based company is seeking a Manager of FP&A Consultant to support the FP&A function on a remote basis. This consultant will own the modeling process around Adaptive Insights and all FP&A modeling, reporting and ad-hoc projects.
Duration: This project starts ASAP and will run 2-3 months at a minimum. This project can be supported 100% remotely
- Own the forecasting process and provide budgeting, cash flow analysis, and ad hoc analysis
- Manage the FP&A modeling leveraging Excel and modeling related to Adaptive Insights, understand drivers around the financial statement analysis
- Support the monthly and quarterly reporting process
- Provide strategic recommendations for regional managers
- Provide KPI reporting for management and senior management
- Create and support process improvements and implementing best practices
- Act as Administrator for Adaptive Insights
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Similar, required
- 8+ years’ experience with FP&A management and hands-on modeling experience including creating complex financial models from scratch
- Systems experience with Adaptive Insights and very advanced in Excel
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.