San Diego, California
Do you enjoy being part of a team where you can help others be successful? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment with multiple projects to juggle? Do you take pride in knowing all the details are correct?
In the Operations Coordinator role, you will be responsible for operational functions, contracts, and delivery support with potential accounting duties/reporting. You will support the operations and delivery team in delivering the highest quality service while adhering to our core values. This position reports to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the COO, VPs of Sales, Delivery team, Director of HR, and Consultant Care Coordinator.
Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. We strive to incorporate our core values of integrity, accountability, attitude, and unity in everything we do. Sayva has been awarded one of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2018, one of San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies since 2017, and on the Inc. 5000 list since 2019.
Operations Support / Consultant Management:
- Aid the Director of Operations – Provide support for system implementation projects.
- Support Operations process, policy implementation, and systems support.
- Advise resolutions for variety of operational situations and non-HR escalations.
- Prepare and distribute operational, delivery, and sales reports weekly. Ensure for accuracy and administer timely.
- Provide system aid to review and process placements, placement changes related to commission, communicate reporting impacts, and day-to-day system support.
- Be the training liaison for changes to operational processes that impact delivery/sales, efficiency improvements, etc.
- Produce flowcharts and process guides for efficiency improvements.
- Provide Accounting Support – Oversee and proactively mitigate billing impacts to clients, PO management (tied to contracts), etc.
- Support consultant care initiatives including QA for consultant experience.
- Act as the office management liaison and perform administration and operations ad hoc tasks.
- Coordinate candidate interviews – gather and provide availability for delivery, send calendar invites to the candidate and confirm receipt.
- Perform administrative support for internal Delivery meetings - agenda creation, calendar invites, scribe, and action items.
- Assist with data entry into CRM (e.g. – meeting notes, new candidates, candidate search criteria, items related to KPIs to ensure data integrity & accurate reporting, etc.)
- Prépare Sayva documents, format résumes, complete event registration, manage monthly delivery communications and system submissions.
- Monitor and support the “info” distribution email inbox outside of consultant care items.
- Manage all contracts for Sayva Solutions – review, make recommendations, and manage client communications.
- Maintain accurate contract files and record terms, special background requirements, and client paid sick time.
- Prepare contracts, exhibits, and proposals.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to provide operations support, review and ensure active contracts records, and provide feedback for process efficiencies.
- Manage certificate of insurance requests for client onboarding, renewal, and communicate with insurance broker regarding requirements.
- Perform contract reporting.
- Complete vendor document requests, supplier audits timely, and conduct yearly internal audit on contract compliance.
- Manage DocuSign, client checklists and assessments.