Senior Financial Analyst
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity: A Medical Device company in San Diego is in search of a Senior Financial analyst with experience supporting manufacturing, operations, or supply chain. This position provides the unique opportunity to work in a growing environment, using finance and supply chain skills to help launch new cutting edge products.
- Develop strategic business relationships between Finance, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement teams
- Support the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly reporting packages (financial statements, key performance indicators, key business trends, actual vs budget variances, actual vs forecast variances and comprehensive explanations of key differences)
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Operations forecast review of forecasting/budgeting of PPV, E&O for procured material and Direct Standard Costs
- Prepare PPV reconciliations and E&O analysis of procured materials
- Manage and reconcile consignment inventory and supplier sales
- Build financial models and productivity tools to assist in the decision-making process
- Prepare reports on PPV actuals and forecasts along on a weekly and monthly basis
- Partner with Procurement and Strategic Sourcing for validation of project ideas including direct material savings and indirect savings, and prepare reports on these incremental savings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, specifically supporting manufacturing, operations, or supply chain.
- Cost accounting experience is a plus
- Large ERP system experience is a plus (Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management, Smartview, Essbase)
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.