Senior Software Development Engineer
La Jolla, California
Title: Senior Software Development Engineer (100% Remote Flex)
- Take on multiple languages, frameworks, and contribute to future architecture decisions
- Design and develop high-quality backend services (REST API's and Windows Services), with particular focus on maintainability, testability and reliability.
- Take ownership of entire projects or specific aspects of a project and see it through, from preliminary system analysis, to deployment.
- Leading development initiatives to enhance the core technology and improve customer experiences.
- 5+ years of experience working full stack development (can be back end or front end leaning)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) databases
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with the ability to build-out, enhance/maintain as well as integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- A solid portfolio of experience building web services/APIs for mobile or other server side applications
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.