Technical Platform Lead / Back End Architect
San Diego, California
Title: Technical Platform Lead (NodeJS)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is hiring a talented Technical Platform Lead. This is a dynamic role that will involve working on a greenfield platform/infrastructure that will support products with 100k+ users and continue to scale. This will be a great opportunity to make a visible imprint on the company’s success as well as having the capability to building out a software engineering team below them while working hand-in-hand with other architects as well as technical leadership.
- Collaborate with our team to design a platform that will support base functionality of our educational products
- Build, test, and iterate on the foundational infrastructure of the platform in NodeJS architecture
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to a team of engineers that will join the platform project once the foundational infrastructure exists
- Work closely with a project manager to set a roadmap for the platform project
- Continue developing the platform, identifying potential improvements, and setting the level of architecture, development, and documentation quality for the platform
- Deep expertise with building, maintaining and scaling commercial grade, highly distributed web applications in NodeJS
- Expertise in distributed systems designs, API development and integration with existing products as well as future 3rd party integrations
- Experience working with relational (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience working with AWS cloud services such as Lambdas, EC2, S3, Kinesis Redshift, RDS, ELBs, etc.
- Plusses: Docker containerization, TDD, unit testing and building out CI/CD pipelines
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.