Senior BA Integrations and Systems Administrator Engineer
San Francisco, California
About the Position
Seeking a remote Senior Business Applications Integration Developer and Systems Administrator to support a Best of Breed business system environment (Billing/Revenue Recognition, Customer Portal, ERP, HR/Payroll, CRM). This position will contribute to the design and architecture of the integration interface layer and will be responsible for the middleware integration, development, orchestration, fixing, and technical/functional application support across multiple cloud and or on-premise business applications.
- Provide support of existing in-house and 3rd party applications and middleware in a fast-paced, high transaction environment.
- Perform break-fix analysis on existing code and trouble shoot issues reported via end-users related to any hosted and on-premise business systems
- Escalate issues to internal and or external third party application teams when warranted
- Participate in the architectural design and business solution development utilizing disciplined agile process
- Create documentation for all code fixes, root cause analysis and support based knowledge
- Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness
- Participate in change management and incident management processes
- Develop relationships and work alongside business stakeholders and technical product engineering team(s)
- Participate in on-call rotation, receiving and responding to daytime and after-hours alerts
- Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed
- 7+ years of experience integrating, ETL / ELT, orchestrating and supporting third party cloud / on-premise ERP systems.
- 5+ years data management experience in a high transaction environment
- Broad understanding of functional business processes and translating into technical design and requirements
- Strong communication skills, ability to work through and verbalize problems in a collaborative setting
- Advanced technical skills with various programming languages and tools. Examples could include SQL, Python, Java, Java Script, Mulesoft, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management ,SOA, C++
- Experience in a technical leadership role (rationalizing technical recommendations, delegating tasks, mentoring other team members, etc.)
- 5+ years working with cloud and or on-premise ERP and CRM systems
- 3 years Finance/Accounting related experience
- Disciplined Agile
- Industry experience in eCommerce