Senior Android Engineer
La Jolla, California
Job Title: Senior Android Developer (100% Remote Flex)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours is looking for a Senior level Android Developer to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in San Diego! You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining quality mobile applications for their SaaS based platform. This is an opportunity to work with connected devices and IoT technology! If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Develop and support user-friendly and maintainable mobile applications
- Work independently and as part of a development team
- Responsible for mobile development in Java or Kotlin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience building commercial grade, B2C Android applications
- Strong comp sci fundamentals, which include design patterns and architectures
- Experience developing rich user interfaces
- Experience working with third-party libraries/APIs (RESTful and/or GraphQL)
- Preferred experience working with AWS, CI/CD, Big Data along with other languages/frameworks such as NodeJS, TypeScript, Python, Golang, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, both in a start up environment and enterprise is a plus!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.