Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: We are seeking a SOX Consultant who will be responsible for SOX walkthroughs and documentation for a public San Diego based company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with hands-on experience with SOX compliance, testing, and public accounting.
Duration: This project starts immediately for 2 months at a minimum, 100% remotely
- Perform all applicable walkthroughs and documentation including “test of design” of assigned controls
- Update narratives as applicable
- Support additional ad-hoc projects for the external year-end audit as needed
- Work with cross-functional teams and departments to gather all necessary data
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP for accounting policies and procedures
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other applicable Degree
- 2+ years of experience with SOX testing
- Public accounting experience and CPA, preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and effective communication skills
- Advanced Excel experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication and ability to work independently
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.