Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A large, private financial services company is looking for a staff accountant. This company offers the opportunity to work directly with a very impressive CFO and be able to have your voice heard within the accounting department.
- Prepare month-end close journal entries and (using Sage 300 ERP accounting system).
- Perform reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts, and of commission system data to the General Ledger.
- Prepare audit support and perform other tasks related to external audits.
- Ensure Property, Sales and other corporate taxes are prepared and filed timely.
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls.
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Prepare monthly fluctuation analyses including explanation of variances.
- Prepare monthly KPI’s.
- Process A/P & A/R on a backup basis.
- Perform fixed income reconciliation daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting preferred. (Financial services experience preferred)
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Sage 300 ERP, Outlook, 10-key by touch.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.