Corporate FP&A Consultant
Category: Accounting & Finance
Corporate FP&A Consultant
About the Opportunity: A San Diego life sciences company is seeking a Corporate of FP&A Consultant to support the FP&A function at the corporate level. This consultant will manage the FP&A function in a hands-on approach, own the reporting, and financial modeling.
Duration: This project starts ASAP and will run 1 month at a minimum. Remote flexible schedule with on-site as needed from the North County San Diego office.
- Lead the FP&A function in a hands-on approach for the corporate level including consolidations of the clinical, R&D, and Operations reporting
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide KPI reporting for management and senior management
- Create and support process improvements and implementing best practices
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6+ years’ experience with hands-on FP&A ownership for a small company, strongly preferred
- Experience owning corporate level budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with restructuring or having gone through a transaction
- Life Science or Biotech experience, strongly preferred
- Utility player and self-starter, effective in a hands-on and fast-paced environment
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.