Senior Financial Analyst OR Finance Manager
Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst or Finance Manager
About the Opportunity: A privately held medical technology company in Carlsbad, CA is in search of a Senior Financial Analysts or Finance Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a start up growth company that has potential to IPO.
- Create business case and ROI analysis on sales force productivity, strategic investments, R&D projects, and other business initiatives.
- Develop detailed forecasts and analytics to enhance revenue forecast accuracy.
- Maintain regional P&L statements and analyze monthly revenue and operating expense performance in the sales organization.
- Partner with Supply Chain operations to forecast inventory and COGS; support detailed gross margin analysis.
- Support and manage detailed Long-Range Plan, annual operating plans, and monthly/quarterly forecasts in our financial planning system.
- Assist the accounting function on month-end accruals and journal entries.
- Provide month end reporting on revenue, expenses, inventory, and capital.
- Create monthly management reports with variance analysis and drive necessary action plans.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, business-related field; MBA and/or CPA, a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in financial analysis; medical device, biotech, life science industries preferred.
- Experience in cost accounting.
- Expertise in Systems and tools – ERP (preferably Netsuite), Planning systems (preferably Adaptive), Productivity tools (Power BI, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.