Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Title: Quality Assurance & Document Control Specialist
- Direct Hire
- Must be local to San Diego area
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a MedTech/BioTech organization to identify a Quality Assurance & Document Control Specialist. This role involves meaningful work improving health outcomes, offers upward mobility, and a chance to learn in a high-functioning team environment.
- Support the training program and provide trainings on eQMS and Quality Management System
- Support Quality System processes in compliance with ISO 13485, 21CFR 820, applicable regulatory requirements
- Support supplier qualification, and supplier corrective actions (SCAR) processes.
- Assign and manage CAPA’s
- Assist in Complaint handling, NCR’s, and CAPAs/ SCARs
- Assist in audits and publish audit reports (Internal and External)
- Bachelor of Science(BS) in engineering, technology, or science
- 3+ years of work experience in medical device or biotech manufacturing with good understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Experience supporting ECO’s, NCR’s, CAPA’s
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.