Category: Accounting & Finance
About the Opportunity: A large, fast-growing service-based company in North County San Diego is looking for a Senior Accountant. This position provides the opportunity to grow as a GL Accountant with emphasis on Lease and Revenue accounting, and the opportunity to grow long-term and get involved in M&A integrations.
- Perform tasks related to the accounting cycle (balance sheet and income statement, journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and account analyses)
- Assisting in continuous process improvement by suggesting updates to existing procedures and creating new processes as needed.
- Complete external data requests for senior management, parent company and external auditors.
- Perform internal controls within the accounting cycle.
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of ERP transactions.
- Automate reports and other tasks within the accounting function.
- Coach and mentor other accounting team members.
- Participate in testing and implementation of new ERP systems.
- Cross-train within the team on specified tasks and processes.
- BA degree in accounting or equivalent required.
- 4-5+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Experience using ERP systems in midsized to large companies required.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Experience with full-cycle accounting, US GAAP, internal controls, private equity, etc. is preferred.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.