ERP Project Manager
Job Title: Sr. ERP Project Manager
Position: Direct Hire – W2 – San Diego (Hybrid or 100% remote option)
About the opportunity: We are parenting with a global diagnostics/biotechnology organization to identify a “Sr. ERP Project Manager” responsible for planning and oversight for the selection, configuration, and migration to a new ERP system(Oracle Cloud) for multiple locations globally.
- Coordinates and leads cross-functional teams to successfully analyze initiate, plan, execute, and monitor the company’s ERP implementation plan adhering strictly to the budget and timelines.
- Partners with internal functional leads (sales, customer service, operations, finance, etc.) to gather functional requirements and analyze business objectives to effectively direct the selection of the new ERP system, implementation plan and budget.
- Assist the project team in defining project scope and prioritization of different phases of the ERP implementation.
- Helps define, financially justify and validate custom modifications.
- Assesses and oversees the departmental training needs related to implementation of ERP.
- 5+ years Project Management experience; must be proficient in ERP software and principles, enterprise project management software, and project portfolio management software.
- ERP implementation will involve an understanding of business processes in addition to software.
- Analytical skills, project management skills, and knowledge of ERP systems are required.
- Must efficiently manage projects and teams, analyze and interpret business requirements and technical design, and devise and oversee project budgets.
Interesting in learning more? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly as well as apply to this posting. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvaslutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn pages for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience have fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.