Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Senior Staff Engineer (Node/Azure)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a talented Senior Staff Engineer (Node/Azure) to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. The focus will be on hands on work development, technical guidance, & team mentorship/leadership If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Design, develop and deploy features for core NodeJS applications
- Work with product management to refine initial concepts features that deliver customer delight
- Conduct code reviews and architectural reviews for features developed by other members of the team
- Lead feature teams in their weekly iterations
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and deployment
- 10+ years’ experience in software development building highly distributed commercial grade software applications
- Expertise in developing commercial grade applications with an emphasis on NodeJS server-side development
- Experience designing, architecting and building out highly-scalable, fault tolerant Azure cloud environments
- Experience building out, enhancing and maintaining RESTful APIs and consuming third party web services
- Experience working with relational (SQL Server) and non-relational (MongoDB, Redis) databases
- Experience leading technical initiatives and mentoring junior software engineers
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to EJ@sayvasolutions.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.