Full Stack Software Engineer
San Diego , California
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer (NodeJS/VueJS)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Develop scalable and maintainable applications from specifications
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to software
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications
- Evaluate emerging technologies and make recommendations based on research
- 2+ years’ experience developing full stack, commercial grade software applications
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a drive to quickly deliver value to our customers
- Experience building highly-scalable, commercial grade software applications in NodeJS/Express
- Experience building out, enhancing and maintaining RESTful APIs and consuming third party web services
- Experience working with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
- Preferred experience working with data presentation layers such as D3.js, WebGL, Google Charts, dc.js, etc.
- Preferred experience working with other backend/server-side languages such as Java/Scala, Python, Ruby, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to EJ@sayvasolutions.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.