Global Payroll Operations Manager
Category: Accounting & Finance
Charlotte, North Carolina
Global Payroll Operations Manager (100% Remote)
About the Opportunity: A growing, privately held computer software is in search of a Global Payroll Operations Manager. This position provides the opportunity to take a company public, as this company has plans on doing so within the next year. This position will be working 100% remotely from the Eastern Time Zone.
- Create efficiency in the end-to-end payroll cycle (system improvements, process updates, and employee/vendor training).
- Perform periodic evaluations of internal payroll operations and external vendors in each country versus current and future stakeholder needs.
- Assist with system and process improvements within Workday.
- Maintain backup procedures and a disaster recovery plan for North America and Asia, while ensuring maintenance of the plans in all other countries.
- Implement and maintain SOX 404 with respect to the payroll cycle.
- Oversee the maintenance of a global payroll calendar and ensure all compliance related deliverables are completed on time.
- Approve bi-weekly US payrolls and other payroll operations specific to North America, Asia, global PEOs and expatriates.
- Approve local, state, and federal payroll tax returns and W-2s.
- Research and evaluate laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures.
- Complete or review general ledger functions including fluctuation analyses, reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Certified Payroll Practitioner (CPP) designation strongly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience administering in-house multi-state payroll services.
- Experience with Workday payroll is a plus.
- Experience in a company with international payroll is a plus.
- Expertise with state registrations and tax reporting.
- Experience with payroll related audits.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.