Business Systems Manager
San Diego, California
Title: Business Systems Manager (Onsite)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is hiring a multifaceted Business Systems Manager. This is a dynamic, hands-on leadership role that will intersect along various roles and responsibilities which include project, IT and management of their existing ERP along with business applications.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Lead and execute full project lifecycle activities in alignment with business objectives – identify and communicate with stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation, define and drive schedules, escalate internally and externally (as appropriate).
- Partner with business systems leadership on planning, budgeting, and communication, including prioritizing the build out of processes, enhancements and solutions
- Proactively assess systems, in partnership with business leaders, for fit to business needs, making adjustments and changes where and when needed
- Diagnose and troubleshoot operational and technical issues impacting system functionality; work collaboratively with other resources to resolve issues quickly, accurately, and completely.
- 5+ years' experience in information technology working in various capacities
- Strong background managing and supporting enterprise ERPs and related software applications/integrations
- Hybrid background performing various duties including project management/coordination, business analysis, budgeting/planning, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication working with technical and non-technical teams (executives, stakeholders, etc.)
- Preferred experience working with relational SQL databases, reporting tools, managing/leading teams and projects
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.