Category: Accounting & Finance
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A growing company is seeking an Assistant Controller that will manage the core day-to-day accounting functions. This position will be responsible to lead a team to improving processes across departments.
- Manage month-end close and oversees the preparation of financial statements
- Work cross-functionally with different departments to deliver explanations within tight deadlines
- Drive improvements to company’s core accounting functions using ERP/misc. tools
- Manage finance and accounting expenses versus budget and update the forecast as needed
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested to support business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 7-10+ years’ relevant progressive accounting experience
- Accounting staff management experience required
- Proficient Microsoft office skills (Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to have strong organizational skills in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and brings a positive attitude
- CPA preferred but not required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.