Category: Accounting & Finance
About the Opportunity: A health and wellness company has a Senior Accountant position open. This company offers excellent work-life balance, a stable, strong team of former public accounting professionals you can learn from and be developed by, excellent perks and benefits as well as opportunities for long-term career growth.
- Prepare monthly JE’s, flux analyses, trend analyses, and reconciliations.
- Ensure transactions and reports are recorded and produced timely and accurately.
- Support the Accounting Manager on special projects and initiatives.
- Assist in continuous process improvement by identifying redundant work and redesigning existing business practices.
- Assist the external auditors by reviewing audit schedules and helping resolve issues that come up.
- BA degree in accounting or equivalent required.
- Certified Public Accountant required.
- 3-5+ years of professional accounting and/or auditing experience.
- Experience in audit or industry accounting with a large company required.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.