Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: Our clients are seeking Controllers to join their high performing teams across a variety of industries.
- Provide leadership of accounting transactions, policies, controls, and procedures
- Manage month-end close and perform financial analyses
- Ensure complete and accurate financial reporting in compliance with GAAP standards
- Research, document and implement accounting guidance associated with company issues
- Perform and oversee real estate development accounting, including a team of Staff and Senior Accountants
- Oversee audit and tax return filings including preparation of supporting schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5-10+ years’ experience in progressive accounting roles
- Real estate development accounting experience required
- External audit background or CPA preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.