Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A public biotech company in San Diego is seeking an experienced Controller Consultant to lead the GL team, review of financial statement process, and ensure SEC reporting is completed timely.
This project starts in June and will run approximately 2 months. This opportunity can be supported 100% remotely.
- Manage the GL team and financial statement close activities including the review of journal entries, monthly account analyses and reconciliations to ensure the production of timely and accurate financial statements
- Review financial statements and analysis, including balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flow, and other detailed analysis as necessary
- Ensure 10Q is filed timely and accurately
- Review clinical trial accrual accounting
- Lead the team in a hands-on manner and collaborative approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA required
- 8+ years of accounting and management experience including Controller experience at a public biotech or pharmaceutical company, ideal
- Biotech or Pharmaceutical experience, required
- System experience with NetSuite, Workiva and Equity Edge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to dive into the details and be efficient and effective as an individual contributor and a team leader
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.