Recruiting Manager, Technology
San Diego, California
Recruiting Manager, Technology
Summary: Sayva Solutions Technology practice is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Manager to make an immediate impact. You will be a key contributor and will be joining a high performing team to find top quality consultants and direct-hire candidates to support the growth of a variety of local and national clients.
Why consider this role?
- Opportunity to join an elite team and growing organization with exceptional culture
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in San Diego by SDBJ in 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Inc. 5000 List of Fast-Growing Private Companies in America in 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in San Diego by SDBJ in 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020 (Top 5 in the Small Business Division)
- Build and hone your communication, organizational, and selling skills
- Be part of a fun, collaborative, and results-oriented culture that values performance-based incentives, flexibility, continuous improvement, and personal and professional development.
- Competitive benefits – work remote, unlimited PTO, 401k w/match, competitive medical/dental/vision, holidays, monthly cell and internet stipend.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with technology consulting and direct-hire professionals through professional networking events, LinkedIn, introductory phone calls, job boards (e.g. Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.), and referrals.
- Establish a strong understanding of the technology market through researching industry trends, current events, company landscape, hot topics, etc.
- Build a strong pipeline in the main areas of focus, to include: Application Development, Software Engineering, Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics, Data Management & Governance, Quality Assurance, Project Management, System Selection & Implementation, Network & System Administration, Help Desk Support, Desktop Support.
- Manage all aspects of candidate recruiting from initial screening to closing. Qualify candidates through resume review, meetings, and reference checks. Provide market insight, career advice, and information regarding opportunities that match the candidate’s experience, goals, and interests.
- Be an active, value-add partner throughout the candidate process to include interview preparation & debrief, offer negotiations, offer acceptance & onboarding, and maintaining ongoing communication with the candidate.
- Manage and support Sayva consultants to ensure successful engagement completion, identify additional projects and career development opportunities, and create a positive ongoing experience.
- Manage client account relationships – participating in intake calls, documenting job details, entering information into the CRM, and submitting qualified candidates to the vendor management system.
- Maintain candidates submitted in the vendor management system, coordinate interviews, and manage consultant onboarding.
- Coordinate with third party providers as applicable– provide job details, review candidate submissions, and communicate feedback and action items.
Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 2+years of recruiting experience, ideally in the IT/Software Development space.
- Experience working within an ATS (BullHorn preferred) and recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, Indeed
- Strong written and verbal communication, relationship building, listening, organizational, multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and time-management skills
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency, resiliency, and adaptability to changing priorities
- Must thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Critical to have a high degree of professionalism, discernment for confidentiality, strong work ethic, and integrity