AP and Cash Management Consultant
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable and Cash Management Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a growing company seeking an Accounts Payable & Cash Management Consultant. This position will manage the cash processes with a focus on the AP process specifically. This opportunity starts immediately and will run 2-3 months at a minimum.
- Manage the AP function and cash management
- Prepare monthly AP account reconciliations and month-end AP close processes
- Manages Customer Vendor Relations, check disbursements and tax related matters
- Automate AP process and implement metrics
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Manages AP clerks including review and hands-on support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in Accounts Payable for a public company, preferably in a high-inventory environment
- Supervisory experience, required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.