Quality Assurance Engineer
San Diego, California
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking to bring on a Quality Assurance Engineer. This position will require working with engineering teams and internal stakeholders to help ensure their software meets established quality standards.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Develop and maintain test cases, scripts and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing
- Documentation of testing according to required procedures
- Familiarity with SDCL and QA methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance testing enterprise level web and desktop applications
- Experience within E2E testing on web and desktop applications
- Experience coding/scripting from scratch C# and preferably PowerShell
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably MSSQL 2016+
- Experience working with tools such as JIRA, Git, Visual Studio, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of a fast-paced Agile SDLC environment
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.