Senior Manager Technical Accounting
Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Manager or Manager, Technical Accounting
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About Opportunity: Our clients are seeking Managers and Senior Managers of Technical Accounting to join their high performing teams across a variety of industries including technology, real estate and energy services.
- Assist with cross-functional teams meeting deadlines and determining final conclusions
- Create applicable reports through data manipulation and validation
- Research accounting guidance and document conclusions on proper accounting treatment for a variety of topics, transactions and issues
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Lease calculation testing and validation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other applicable Degree
- 5-10+ years of experience with technical accounting research and documentation
- Public Accounting experience and CPA required
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP required
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and effective communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.