Senior SEC Accounting Consultant
San Diego, California
Senior SEC Accountant Consultant
About the Opportunity: A publicly traded international company is seeking a Senior SEC Accountant Consultant to support the SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting function. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of San Diego’s top companies and support multiple resume-strengthening projects.
- Preparation of SEC financial filings, including the annual report on Form 10-K and support the quarterly report on Form 10-Q
- Work cross-functionally within the global organization to support various projects around GL close and reporting
- Partner with investor relations to support press releases, 10K, proxy, etc.
- Prepare detailed work papers to support disclosures included in financial statements and SEC Filings (ex: footnotes, MD&A, etc.)
- Support technical accounting process including S-4 preparation, goodwill impairment, going concern analysis and memos as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, required
- CPA strongly preferred
- 3-5 years minimum of SEC accounting experience with experience with a public company required
- Experience with Workiva/WDesk and advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail and proven experience working self-sufficiently and managing deadlines while being successful working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.