San Diego, California
Do you enjoy being part of a team where you can help others be successful? v Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment with multiple projects to juggle? v Do you take pride in knowing all the details are correct?
In the Executive Assistant role, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team with a wide array of vital activities that lead to team and overall Company success. You will help to create the foundation, infrastructure, and support we need to ensure we provide the highest quality of service possible to our clients while also adhering to our core values. This position reports to the CEO and will work closely with the CEO and VPs of Sales on a daily basis.
Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. We strive to incorporate our core values of integrity, accountability, attitude, and unity in everything we do.
Sayva has consistently been awarded one of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work each year since 2018, one of San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies each year since 2017, and on the Inc. 5000 list for 2019 and 2020.
- Coordinate calls and meetings for the sales team with clients and prospects.
- Assist the sales team with ad hoc reporting from the CRM and other external sources.
- Perform market research for lead generation.
- Standardize sales & marketing templates for new prospect distribution.
- Enter data into the CRM and ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
- Manage event planning and register the sales team for various events and conferences.
- Manage supply of company swag and work with swag partners on pricing and shipping.
- Participate in new prospect and/or client calls & meetings.
- Summarize and document important details and action items from calls, meetings, and events and ensure notes are accurately input in the CRM.
- Participate in internal sales meetings to help capture status & action items. Follow up with the team on these open items to ensure completion.
- Assist with agenda creation & calendar invites for internal sales meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and presentations using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Book travel arrangements, as needed, for the sales team and CEO.
- Assist the operations and delivery teams with ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, and finance teams to ensure the sales team’s needs are accurately represented.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- High School Diploma is required and a Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Exhibit a high level of organization, efficiency, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow established company policies and procedures.
- Possess a natural sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to easily adjust in an environment of changing priorities.
- Must be willing to manage various projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.