San Diego, California
Consultant - W2 Contract with health / dental / vision / 401k / holidays
About the Opportunity: Sayva Solutions is partnered with a leading San Diego company to hire a Scrum Master consultant for a 12+ month project. The Scrum Master will be responsible for driving existing and upcoming project completion as well as for contributing to their ongoing Agile transformation efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to use your Agile skills to ensure delivery of business-critical data analytics projects while helping to get an enterprise company set up for continued success. If you are looking for the next step in your career and this looks like a fit, don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Facilitate conflict resolution removing blockers and impediments as required
- Contribute to process improvement as part of an ongoing Agile transformation
- Coaching of individuals and teams in correct Agile processes
- Determine priority of and deliver on releases and backlog items though communication with Product Owner and Team Leads
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
- 5+ of Scrum Master experience years in an enterprise environment and 8+ years overall
- Previous experience in a technical capacity like a data analyst, systems analyst, tester, or developer is ideal
- Experience working with stakeholders and engineering from individual contributors to senior leadership
- Proven experience removing impediments and roadblocks for the success of multiple projects
- Experience navigating institutional politics in a large-scale environment promoting communication and compromise when appropriate
- Scrum Master experience as a contributor to an Agile transformation
- Background in IT/Analytics projects, specifically working with SAP Hana and SQL database initiatives (nice to have)
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member feel free to contact them directly or contact email@example.com. Thanks.