Senior Manager of Accounting Consultant
San Diego, California
Senior Manager Accounting Consultant
About the Opportunity: A San Diego based company is seeking a Senior Manager of Accounting Consultant for an immediate project. This consultant will be responsible for leading the day to day GL operations and work cross-functionally with additional departments.
- Manage the month-end close process, prepare financial statements and cash flow statements, and ensure compliance from cross-functional teams
- Manage reconciliation process and review in a hands-on manner
- Manage the integration of newly acquired companies including the financial system integration and process improvement tasks over the general accounting function
- Manage technical accounting research and application including acquisition accounting
- Implement process improvements over general accounting function
- Manage internal control compliance and support the external audit
- Support ad-hoc accounting projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance, required and CPA license preferred
- 8+ years of general accounting and management experience, required
- Proven success in a public company with strict deadlines
- Strong with managing and executing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel experience and large ERP experience, required
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.