Manager of PMO
Category: IT- Project Management
San Diego, California
Job Title: Manager of PMO
About the Opportunity: A client of ours is looking for an individual to join their Project Management Office. This is an opportunity to work with a national leader in the financial services space and play a key role in the development of their PMO. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Assess the current PMO environment and identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with different teams, key stakeholders and BAs/PMs to drive progress
- Support and manage the implementation of technical projects and endeavors
- Create and deploy a roadmap for both development, marketing and salesforce based initiatives
- Drive vision and lead the architecture of a highly functioning PMO
- Manage and empower team to execute on projects successfully
- 5+ years in project or program management
- Successful leadership in a PMO, handling multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with the implementation and management of a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Exposure to the mortgage industry strongly desired
- PMP certification preferred but not required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5611 or email@example.com or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.