Category: IT- Project Management
San Diego, California
Job Title: Mid-Senior Business Analyst
About the Opportunity: A client of ours is looking for an individual to join as a key player on their Business Analysis team. This is an opportunity to work with a national leader in the financial services space and impact both the business and information systems teams. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Work with team members to develop project roadmap and engage key stakeholders
- Identify project requirements and write specifications in accordance with standards and delivery
- Introduce and execute viable testing initiatives to ensure programming is accurate and efficient.
- Deconstruct highly technical requirements into more functional and digestible information in order to make sure different teams are on the same page and in sync.
- 4 years of experience systems analysis, development, or project management. Ideally in the mortgage banking industry.
- Track record of creating successful models, roadmaps and visual content for crucial technical projects
- Superb communication skills and the ability to manage and influence relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong ability with MS products, Wiki, Google Docs, cloud-based tools and third party software applications required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5611 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.