Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Location: San Diego (2-3 days onsite)
Position: Direct Hire with bonus
About the opportunity: Sayva Technology is partnering with a leading global, SaaS FinTech company to identify a DevOps Manager responsible for cloud platform automation, adoption of new technologies in the SRE space, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of their systems and products.
• 80% management and driving DevOps initiatives, 20% hands on technical work
• Team management, coaching, 1 on 1's, technical direction
• Technical abilities at level of Lead DevOps Engineer
• Running scrum, working sessions, and daily stand up meetings
• Write documentation, and perform architectural reviews
• Experience in AWS and on-premises infrastructure
• Lead transformation projects for cross team implementation work, in particular around docker containers and Kubernetes
• Coach teams on processes and practices. Assist director with roadmap planning and development goals. Anticipate and manage technology evolution and map to business solutions.
• Transformation Strategy, approach, and planning.
• 8 + years of progressive DevOps engineering experience
• 5 + years of SRE or DevOps experience in Nginx / Apache and Tomcat /Java.
• 5 + Experience in Linux systems administration / Systems engineering OR
• 5 + Experience in Windows systems administration / Systems engineering.
• 5 + Experience working in SaaS platform systems administration.
• Strong hands-on technical experience, knowledge, and understanding of AWS is required
Interesting in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or a call at 858-242-5611 (Joe direct line) or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn pages for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions
If you are already working with a Sayva team member, feel free to contact them directly or contact email@example.com and he will be happy to discuss this or other opportunities in detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience have fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.