Senior Front End Engineer
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Senior Front End Developer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Design, develop and deploy features for the company’s core web applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct browser compatibility problems and ensure UX designs are properly translated to responsive solutions across a wide range of device resolutions
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactorings to the code baseline
- Write automated tests at the appropriate architectural level
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a drive to quickly deliver value to our customers
- BS, MS or Ph.D in a computer science program
- 5+ years industry experience developing commercial grade UI applications in ES5 and ES6
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and consuming third party web services
- Proficient understanding of version control tools such as Git and/or TFS
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to EJ@sayvasolutions.com.
, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.