Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core)
San Diego, California
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
About the Opportunity: Our San Diego client is looking for a Sr .NET Core developer to contribute both hands-on engineering and training, coaching, and mentorship to a fast paced and rapidly growing team. Experience with .NET Core (C#), MS SQL Server, and Azure are critical as this individual will play a key role in determining and developing the full scope of business-critical applications. If this position aligns with your career goals and interests, please feel free to apply!
- Design, development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise software applications.
- Expand knowledge of Company operations particularly as related to assigned projects.
- Perform routine programming assignments
- Develop an understanding of assigned application and customer, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
- Demonstrate understanding of departmental procedures, programming standards, and all pertinent training materials.
- Unit testing as applicable.
- Mentor and lead other programmers, participate in the training or development of others, and assist in code reviews.
- Lead the development of large-scale systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience performing computer programming with expertise in .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and Azure
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications required.
- Expertise in development and consumption of web services preferred.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles such as Agile or SCRUM.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to EJ@sayvasolutions.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.