Director Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Director of Technical Accounting
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About Opportunity: We are seeking a Director of Technical Accounting to contribute to key ongoing project research. The ideal candidate will have public accounting experience in addition to lease accounting, technical research and documentation. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptional team while completing a resume-enhancing project.
- Manage Technical Accounting for the business
- Review and analyze revenue recognition treatment is in compliance
- Assist with cross-functional teams meeting deadlines and determining final conclusions
- Create applicable reports through data manipulation and validation
- Research accounting guidance and document conclusions on proper accounting treatment
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other applicable Degree
- Must be former Big 4 at either the heavy senior level or Manager
- Must have CPA
- Strong communication
- Experience with M+A, Rev Rec, and Lease accounting strongly preferred.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.