Lead Data Engineer
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Lead/Senior Data Architect
About the Opportunity: A well-funded and rapidly growing San Diego start-up is actively seeking a Lead/Senior Data Architect to join their San Diego engineering team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with current technologies and get in on the ground level of SaaS company that is ready to take off! If this aligns with your career goals and you are qualified and interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Strategize, design and develop a platform to efficiently consume user data
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of data platform
- Identify and correct browser compatibility problems and ensure best practices are put in place to mitigate technical delivery issues
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and apply them across the team
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for greenfield projects
- Plan and execute on overall approach to running a full production environment in the cloud
- Developed and implemented data infrastructure environment in a public cloud
- Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem including API gateway, EC2, S3 and Lambda
- Expertise in Python and SQL in a production setting
- Deep knowledge of ETL systems and data pipelining
- Familiarity with Database development and administration
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.