AR Manager Consultant
San Diego, California
Accounts Receivable Manager Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a software company in Central San Diego seeking an AR Manager Consultant to manage the AR, Billing and Collections function. This is a collaborative role that will work with cross-functional divisions and starts immediately.
- Assures prompt collection of Accounts Receivable to maintain the company’s cash management processes and goals (billing, collections and cash application)
- Monitor billing production and outcomes in order to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition
- Review contracts for proper revenue recognition
- Interface with cross-functional department Directors and customers as needed
- Maintains close monitoring of all accounts through aging reports
- Ensure standards, procedures and controls improve data entry efficiency, accuracy and performance
- Create strong new processes around the AR and Billing function in addition to cleaning up current processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- 5+ years of related experience in Accounts Receivable and Order-to-Cash in addition to a background in Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable leadership role
- Experience in the software industry, preferred
- Experience with ERP systems and a very proficient skillset with MS Excel, preferred
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.