San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A growing company in Downtown San Diego is seeking a Senior Accountant to support full-cycle accounting. This position will be responsible for reviewing accruals, general ledger account reconciliations and year-end audit support. This is an opportunity to build your resume while making a difference in your department.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for multiple areas within the general ledger
- Review the financial statement impact for account reconciliations
- Assist with accounting research, as applicable
- Account review, clean-up and making recommendations to the related accounts
- Support upcoming system implementations for the accounting team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience and/or experience with public accounting experience
- Experience working with a start-up highly preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally with various departments
- Ability and comfortable being hands-on
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.