AP Supervisor Consultant
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Supervisor Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a dynamic company seeking an AP Supervisor Consultant. This position will manage the batch and posting review, review invoices and coding, and oversee AP clerks. This opportunity starts immediately and will run 2-3 months at a minimum.
- Manage the daily AP payment processing and execution
- Prepare monthly AP account reconciliations and month-end AP close processes
- Manages Customer Vendor Relations, check disbursements and tax related matters
- Reviews all invoices and ensures proper coding
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Manages AP clerks including review and hands-on support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in Accounts Payable for a public company, preferably in a high-transaction environment
- Supervisory experience, required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Great Plains, Coupa, and strong with Excel
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.